Full Time Inventory Control Co-Ordinator
|July 26, 2013 - August 26, 2013|
|Location:||Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Major Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Employee Purchase|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Inventory Control Coordinator (ICC), under general supervision, is responsible for control of physical inventory, inventory tracking, and the performance of daily audits.|
This position typically reports to:
• the Store Manager
• Conducts daily audits on the physical inventory of the stores on a rotating, confidential schedule. Target audit schedule of one or more areas per day including processors, hard drives, notebooks, printers, monitors, etc.
• Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures dealing with physical inventory, receiving, shipping, billing, corporate pick up, customer services and registers.
• Researches and resolves discrepancies related to physical inventory.
• Audits all receiving paperwork for SKU, received quantity, and packing slip quantity for discrepancies on a daily basis.
• Assists Loss Prevention with the investigation of high loss items.
• Conducts random audits in shipping associated with invoiced, ready to be shipped products.
• Conducts random front end audits to ensure compliance with company policy and procedure.
• Completes weekly reporting and submits findings to Director of Loss Prevention.
• Retail electronics and/or technology experience a plus.
• HS diploma or GED required.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to write simple reports and correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Proficient in PC-based applications.
• Ability to travel to other stores within the district.
• Able to lift 50 pounds – ladder climbing required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.