Part Time Service Advisor Vaughan
|October 23, 2012 - April 23, 2014|
|Location:||Vaughan, ON (Canada)|
|Salary Range:||$12.50 plus commission|
|Benefits:||Employee Purchase, Medical, Dental, Vision care|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||The Service Advisor is responsible for selling, recording, and distributing work orders to service crews upon customers' requests for service and providing the highest level of customer service. |
This position typically reports to:
• Retail Sales Manager or Service Supervisor
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
• Accurately records information such as name, addresses, and article to be repaired, or service to be rendered.
• Communicates with customers regarding status changes in work orders; Sets proper service level expectations with customers.
• Prepares work order and distributes.
• Cross-sells upgrade parts to service customers when opportunity is presented.
• Calls or writes customer to ensure satisfactory performance of service.
• Relays messages and special instructions to mobile crews and other departments.
• Completes minor upgrade installations.
|Qualifications:||Education and Experience|
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 – 5 Years Computer related sales experience is preferred
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Able to move medium weight objects (up to 50 pounds)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.